WHY WORK FOR TRIPLE T?
You get to work with a great group of individuals that work hard and like to have fun! Our dress code is relaxed and our office layout is open so you can easily collaborate and problem solve with other team members. What are SOME of the perks of working at TTT: wellness reimbursement, social events (in office and out of office), frequent company catered lunches, 100% employee owned, and much more!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Sales Executive at Triple T, you will be responsible for lead generation, account penetration and account maintenance. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources. Logistics knowledge is preferred but not required. An in depth training course in logistics will be provided, along with sales mentorship.
- Establish relationships and contacts to build a sustainable book of business from the ground up
- Develop new business via telephone, email, and face to face to introduce Triple T Transport services to prospecting and existing customers
- Utilize our CRM for opportunity tracking and sales pipeline management
- Sell and close new and existing customers to move their freight
- Maintain daily operations of your business (track loads, resolve daily service issues, etc.)
- Possess an entrepreneurial attitude, competitive spirit and leadership qualities
- Successful sales/negotiation experience
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Ability to handle high-stress scenarios
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and time management
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid disability insurance
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.