WHY WORK FOR TRIPLE T?
You get to work with a great group of individuals that work hard and like to have fun! Our dress code is relaxed and our office layout is open so you can easily collaborate and problem solve with other team members. What are SOME of the perks of working at TTT: wellness reimbursement, social events (in office and out of office), frequent company catered lunches, 100% employee owned, and much more!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Account Manager will assist in managing a team’s book of business. Core functions involve problem solving, communicating with customers and carriers and daily dispatching activities which involve but are not limited to; booking available loads from our customers, booking available loads on carriers, and tracking the loads that are booked until the order has been unloaded at the final destination.
- Serve as the frontline of defense for our customers by ensuring all their transportation needs are correctly executed.
- Negotiate positively towards profitability.
- Track all shipments from start to finish to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Update shippers, receivers, and customers on status of loads.
- Schedule and enter loads from customer tenders.
- Utilize daily communication with both customers and carriers to develop long-lasting relationships.
- MUST be a Problem Solver
- Customer Service experience
- Attention to detail
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Enthusiasm and high energy
- College degree preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid disability insurance